What did he say to you? To me He told me exactly what I was thinking and feeling saying that there is a young lady who just wishes that somebody would just touch her and view her as a gift, and that inner beauty comes from a calm and gentle spirit and that he who is without sin cast the first stone and those who call upon the Lord he will show them great and mighty things that of which you did not know, that night I told my husband what I heard and I was filled with the power of the Holy spirit and prophecied it back to my husband and he looked at me like as if he had seen a ghost and said you know you almost have me convinced and he realized that he loved me and that night he quit doing crystal meth and now my husband has become my champion once again and I love him more now than ever and that night I fell in love with God.
Jesusfoundme Jesusfoundme 31-35, F 9 Answers Jun 30, 2012

Yes God has spoken to me through a modern day prophet. These things are real and I have witnessed many miracles to back up what I say. Also a true prophet can not go against God's word ( The Holy Bible ) and the ones that do are false prophets. There are many of them out there now just as there was back in the days of the ancient prophets. Trust in God to help you discern who is real and who is not. Jesus said his followers would love the truth and the Holy Spirit will show you the truth if you are truly sincere. <br />
May God Bless you and yours now and always.<br />
Have a Great day!

Best Answer

I'm not sure I understand the question entirely. But he has spoken to me through a dream when I was 16, but the thing is, I'm not sure if I understood it. He has brought other people in my path to help my situation. God was always good at putting good people in my life :D

Best Answer

There is no better experience than when one realizes the Love and grace of God. Enjoy your personal relationship with Him.

Best Answer

Frequently and his vessel is usually Jose Cuervo

Best Answer

I find machines talking to me uninvited annoying enough and don't invite such things.

Best Answer

No. But I heard some pretty amazing concepts even from regular ministers irregardless of their specific religion. So I tend to think one doesn't have to rely on a particular sc<x>ripture.

Best Answer

no. all is quiet.

Best Answer