Yes God has spoken to me through a modern day prophet. These things are real and I have witnessed many miracles to back up what I say. Also a true prophet can not go against God's word ( The Holy Bible ) and the ones that do are false prophets. There are many of them out there now just as there was back in the days of the ancient prophets. Trust in God to help you discern who is real and who is not. Jesus said his followers would love the truth and the Holy Spirit will show you the truth if you are truly sincere. <br />
May God Bless you and yours now and always.<br />
Have a Great day!

Best Answer

I'm not sure I understand the question entirely. But he has spoken to me through a dream when I was 16, but the thing is, I'm not sure if I understood it. He has brought other people in my path to help my situation. God was always good at putting good people in my life :D

Best Answer

There is no better experience than when one realizes the Love and grace of God. Enjoy your personal relationship with Him.

Best Answer

Frequently and his vessel is usually Jose Cuervo

Best Answer

I find machines talking to me uninvited annoying enough and don't invite such things.

Best Answer

No. But I heard some pretty amazing concepts even from regular ministers irregardless of their specific religion. So I tend to think one doesn't have to rely on a particular sc<x>ripture.

Best Answer

no. all is quiet.

Best Answer