Why did it put you off? Hubby and I having a debate we both hate getting up early so I think it's fair to say we are done :( I feel selfish now.
NihilImpetus NihilImpetus 31-35, F 7 Answers May 25 in Community

I have no children and I'm already put off by other peoples kids.

Best Answer

Yes because the baby part is the easy part! You get a slight reprieve around 6-12 and then the teenage years hit and it's like the terrible 2's on friggin steroids!

Best Answer

Puts you off sex so you don't accidentally conceive another! :)

Best Answer

i certainly don't want another baby while this one is still a baby. but a couple years down the road, when the memories of the tough times fade and we begin to miss having a baby in the house (if we begin to miss it), then it will be another story... but there is no need to feel selfish for not wanting another child...

Best Answer

No, wish I could have more

Best Answer

Me too but since having my youngest ( she's 2) I have barely had 4 hours sleep a night. She was an we've 2 hours feeder lol.
She also still thinks she's a newborn by waking up through the night lol. Tried everything I just live with it now.

Any tips lol?

Best Answer

The hardest one.... if she gets herself out of bed.... you need to just place her back in bed, without eye contact, without saying anything, just put her down and leave...and if it's crying...ignore it. It seems harsh, but it is the best way to get the point across that she is expected to sleep. Also try a really regimented night time routine so she is fully aware that bedtime is approaching.

Best Answer

you might have to do the placing back in bed dozens of times, but stay with it.

Best Answer

Babies are annoying but I raised my nephew and I'm proud of that little bastard

Best Answer