EsBellaElla EsBellaElla 26-30, F 7 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in EP

I have a really hard time believing that god's will and my own free will can exist side by side. It just doesn't make sense.

Best Answer

I know it is hard to accept God's will when your heart wants something else.

Best Answer

It's not that my heart wants something else. If god already has a plan for me, and my fate is set... Then what's the point of me having free will. I'm basically just along for the ride.

Best Answer

If you can only accept that the whole god myth is just made up by men from`1000's of years ago who wanted to create a religion it makes much more sense.

Best Answer

But why would someone make up a religion y they weren't going to follow it's rules?

Best Answer

Religions are about control and power. Churches have been and still are in many places some of the most powerful and wealthy institutions around.

Best Answer

Just accept that God is bipolar and it might make it easier to accept his will. If not I don't see how any logical human being could.

Best Answer

I disagree. I don't believe God is bipolar. When He says something He means it and does not change His mind.

Best Answer

Well you asked about will... bipolar is actions that people take that don't seem consistent. If you think that Gods's actions are consistent then I am not going to argue that with you. As to your previous assertion, I can tell you haven't read the Bible. If you had you would know that your God does change his mind and is very inconsistent in his views on things like murder, slavery, woman, war, ect. Just Google inconsistencies in the Bible and you will find many.

Best Answer

I respect your opinion, not trying to change your mind; only pointing out my point of view. Your answer helped me believe it or not.

Best Answer

when I had to accept my breakup!! it was really tough. But I believe every other was just perfect in my life acc to his plan!

Best Answer

Awe. How did you cope with it?

Best Answer

Coz other than rest other was just perfect for me in his plans.May be he was not the right guy. who knows wats better for u if not him. But still I would be lying if i said it was not tough :) but just waiting for right moment to fall in love again :P

Best Answer

Awe, nice.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer