This actually happened to me quite a few times...At times, it's even quite scary How do u feel abt it?
princessblush princessblush 22-25, F 10 Answers Jan 16, 2011

it has happened to me many times... and perception is often ahead of action. in that, i often have an ob<x>ject in hand and carrying it to someone before they even ask for it...I think sometimes we just know what people want or need before they ask for it... other times it may be real

Best Answer

All the time. My intuition is normally spot on.

Best Answer

Same here

Best Answer

i had a feeling my great grandmother would die and i'd here something during the weekend once... sure enough her son called and told me her funeral was that weekend

Best Answer

I had a feeling about my eldest Brother that he would die soon, I tried hard to forget such a terrible feeling in the end it happened he died in no time I've few experience this was the terrible feeling.

Best Answer

I'm very sorry to hear abt the death of your brother

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

I guess that's what they call a "gut feeling". I have trouble distinguishing between if I just really want something to happen or if it will happen, so I just ignore all of them.

Best Answer

It makes up for all the times you think it's gonna happen and it doesn't.

Best Answer