Chelebub Chelebub 51-55, F 12 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

no, i dont think jealousy is ever a good thing

Best Answer

Jealousy serves no purpose. <br />
Don't let it be your guide.

Best Answer

It's never a good thing. I've never been in a relationship with a jealous person. Just too much drama for me.

Best Answer

Jealousy is a representation of how insecure you are

Best Answer

Jealousy is not good per say, but it has been a vehicle for me to see that the person (in my case a man) who made me feel jealous wasn't worthy of me. He was not to be trusted. Always listen to your instincts. <br />
I hate to admit it, but jealousy has made me do things in the past that I wish I had never done. I hope to have learned form it now, and never to repeat it.

Best Answer

Jealousy is evil. Simple as. I randomly told my partner that someone was hot and got hell for it.

Best Answer

I murdered Hitler, because I thought Himmler was more skilled on my darts team. He had to go.

Best Answer

When I was younger I used to get so jealous I made myself miserable and it now seems so silly but it didn't at the time. Now that I am older, and hopefully wiser, I find I am so much happier that I no longer feel jealous over things that I used to be jealous of. It is always a bad emotion and I am so glad I conquered it. It can be so very powerful it is amazing which can be seen by all of the awful things that have been done by people to other people because of it.

Best Answer

I couldn't have said it better Chelebub!

Best Answer

Jealousy in any form stinks. I had the unfortnate experience of being jealous one time. I ordered an aweful mixed drink after I'd had several too many. At that point I looked over and someone else drinking Wiskey neat.

Best Answer