KatarinaVonSweet KatarinaVonSweet 36-40, F 16 Answers Sep 23, 2012 in Travel

No , that accolade belongs to Wrexham.

Best Answer

nothing could beat that answer!

Best Answer

I live in London, in my opinion? it is far, very far from being the greatest city on Earth, most of it is filthy dirty, violent, and confusing for the visitor to negotiate their way around.

Best Answer

awww, actually dont tell anyone, but I really think York is the greatest city on earth....

Best Answer

Yes, I agree, York is a great city.

Best Answer

where you from?

Best Answer

I was Born in Islington, London. I currently live in Enfield, on the edge of North London.

Best Answer

not escaped london then? :(

Best Answer

Yes, my Wife and I moved to Kent, we lived there for 18 years. Then we returned to London when my wifes Mother was taken ill, we nursed her for three years until her passing, and decided to stay living in Enfield.

Best Answer

well at least you are on the edge, i think places like enfield are good - easy out to the countryside and easy into the city

Best Answer

Yes, exactly. If I turn left out of my driveway, i'm in the countryside within 4 minutes. If I turn right, i'm in the city within half an hour.

Best Answer

it is certainly up there with the best, I lived in Muswell Hill for a while, had good times, met some lovely strange and funny people, good innit. I speak quite good estuaryeze.

Best Answer

WHAT a lot of bullshit,

Sydney is still the best city in the world

Best Answer

ha ha.... SYDNEY!!! bless it

Best Answer

does it matter?

Best Answer

not really, i'm just hoping for a bit of lighthearted banter

Best Answer