I never dreamed I'd resort to watching a movie on a smaller screen than a television or a computer monitor, Netflix changed my mind.

Best Answer

I thought watching movies on your phone or other devices would be annoying and awkward. Now it's like I've been doing it all my life.

Best Answer

Yes, exactly how I feel about it too.

Best Answer

It has in a way. Just wish they had a lot more titles, but for $8 a month, I suppose I have no real reason to complain.

Best Answer

I could deal with the selection more if the rotated it more, or had a real search engine for it

Best Answer

I agree with you there.

Best Answer

No.. i still lay on the couch and scratch my belly

Best Answer

Not really, they don't really have much I want to watch

Best Answer

Its been a year since I got on and I do feel like I'm scrapping the bottom simetimes

Best Answer

Not as such, it's more like Netflix has given me a larger selection of movies to ignore. I've never been much of a movie or television person, but I do subscribe to Netflix for things like Arrested Development and Futurama. At $8/month it's far cheaper than cable/satellite. <br />
If only they'd (Netflix) stream NFL football I'd never actually use my television to watch broadcast TV again.

Best Answer

Yeah paying for cable and still getting commercials is lame

Best Answer

I completely agree. Especially when you factor in that I was paying for 8-10 minutes of ads per 30 minute programming block PLUS I really only watched three channels. So not worth the $48 or whatever I was paying monthly...I'm proudly cable/satellite free since 2006.

Best Answer

It hasn't changed it for me in that way, but it certainly has increasded the number of films I watch, to the point where I can no longer remember tham all

Best Answer

I use to remember the dialogues from Dramas after the first viewing, now some are starting to blur together

Best Answer

perhaps my age as well as frequency, for me, but now I sometime have trouble even remembering basic plot lines

Best Answer

Don't worry, a lot of the plots out there aren't worth remembering;)

Best Answer

Well, that's one good thing about netflix—it allows me to be pretty choosy. I read the reviews and make sure the movie is worth my time before I even bother. And if I make a mistake, andf I can see it's not going to be worth remembering, then—CLICK!—it's gone!

Best Answer