According to a leading African American pastor Obama has utterly failed black America: Rev. Kevin Johnson, senior pastor of the Bright Hope Baptist Church in Philadelphia, is embroiled in a growing controversy following a blistering editorial he wrote in The Philadelphia Tribune entitled: “A President for Everyone. Except Black People.” “Given the president’s poor record in catapulting an economic and empowerment agenda for the African American community, we must begin asking the questions: Why are we so loyal to a president who is not loyal to us?” Johnson wrote last month. “To my disappointment, the president has not only failed the Black community, but also has failed to surround himself with qualified African Americans who could develop policies to help the most disenfranchised,” Johnson wrote. “Indeed,” Johnson added, “if we objectively look at Obama’s presidency, African Americans are in a worse position than they were before he became president.”
ra1000 ra1000 51-55, M 12 Answers Jul 10 in Politics

Black America, White America, Hispanic America, Asian America...

Best Answer

Oh he's one to talk. He has failed the community much more than Obama has and he's a lot closer to them than Obama is. He's just making headlines so he can put his name out there and suck more money out of his followers to not give back, but put in his own pocket

Best Answer

So he is out fundraising too? OMG no.

Best Answer

True, look at all those "donations" he has so he can take exorbitant vacations and buy his wife million dollar earnings, I wonder how many mouths could be fed with those earnings hanging off the magic monkey's wife's earlobes.. Funny all those people donating all they can and looking for more money to give him doing without all thinking they will help black America, funny. I say let them all believe and in the end for their belief they will have less and the president and his wife will have it all, ha ha keep the donations coming in.

Best Answer

And a president Romney would have repatriated all of his money he has hidden in off shore accounts and sold a few of his homes, just so he could give it all to charity. Careful, monkey's are getting ready to fly out your but*t.

Best Answer

You just never learn. That church is falling apart as a church with him leading it. The big question the congregation has is about where the money is going. So, since that guy can't get any sympathy from anybody, he is going to start attacking people to get attention. You really should get better sources.

Best Answer

Really...are you a man of god with real morals or just another mindless cheerleader for Obama...you don't even care if he is harming your own kind

Best Answer

Tony is a mindless cheerleader for the democratic party. He has zero "middle" to him. He's a left-wing extremist.

Best Answer

What exactly is your definition of "a man of God"? I have faith that God exists. I have morals that surpass those of most Bible thumpers. You one the other hand spout out nothing but hatred towards Obama. God doesn't hate anybody or espouse hatred towards others, but you have no problem with doing so. Obama isn't harming my kind, which is white male, or blacks. That stuff exists only in the minds of the deluded. Also, by your need to include a comment about race provides a clear indication of your real problem with Obama.

Best Answer

If I actually though that you had any idea about what you were even talking about, I might be slightly concerned. But you don't, so I won't.

Best Answer

You really shouldn't use the term "Bible thumper". It's a terrible term . Very rude.

Best Answer

Apparently I have more concern for the plight of african American's than you sir...I'd like to more about your religious convictions because on the surface it seems very hollow and empty....Merely acknowledging that god exists doesn't seem like you see much of a connection between god and compassionate humanty

Best Answer

The pastor at my church uses it regularly to describe those that try to run the lives of others, but all the while being the worst sinners. It is a Southern Baptist affiliated church by the way. I'll tell him next Sunday that he is rude. He'll probably say "a Bible thumper said that, didn't they?", then add "typical".

Best Answer

You just spouted out a comment about what race you thought I was in a derogatory manner, and now you want to make yourself out to be a saint? You are too stupid and stuck in your own selfish world to even know what you are saying. My religious convictions are none of your business. Yours one the other hand, are well-presented. You live by hate, racism, and selfishness. I must have missed church the day they talked about those virtues.

Best Answer

When you don't agree with someone you always fall back on race... you don't think americans have caught on to that?...Wake up you low information voter and smell the coffee....By the way enjoy the up coming elections... because of Obama americans are going to com e out in a tidal wave and kick democratic *** the same way the Germans kicked Brazilian *** at the World Cup semifinals 7-1 ... It will be historic as we go about the business of taking our country back to more responsible leaership

Best Answer

You brought up race in this conversation, not me. I responded to your foolish representation of my race. So, here we go again, taking back the country. What do you consider "responsible" anyway? Teabaggers will come out in force, they are told to by the people that are using them like pawns and then laughing at them. They know teabaggers are poorly educated and will believe them when they say that by replacing a black guy in the WH, all order will be restored. I don't drink coffee and I do not drink the Koolaid, which you obviously have been imbibing a bit too much of. So far today you have exposed that you are a racist and that you have no idea about anything, only what you have been told to think. Your handlers are telling you who to be angry at for your pitiful lot in life. You just can't see past your bigotry and hatred to know any better.

Best Answer

Let him keep his beliefs and watch "them" go down further ha ha

Best Answer

Keep donating to him then, he needs an extra vacation before he leaves office. funny.

Best Answer

Well, I didn't know what it meant, and to it sounds rude. I figured it meant someone who reads the Bible and believes in His word. Tel your pastor anything you want. I don't respect all pastors by the way...

Best Answer

To me* it sounds rude, but like I said, I didn't know the meaning of the saying.

Best Answer

And personally, I don't try to run anyone's life, but a pastor that uses the term "Bible thumper"- don't think I'd trust him very much . Not sure, but it just seems like a terrible term.

Best Answer

A bible thumper is a person that lives their lives by the "do as I say, not as I do" rule. They use the words of the Bible to try to justify their judging of others without really knowing what they are talking about.

Best Answer

Now I remember why I don't like it! Phew. Because the only people that use it are atheistic. You're the first "believer" I've heard use the term. Your pastor surprises me . Who does he work for?

Best Answer

He works for God. He doesn't preach politics. Got news for ya, most people that have faith in God call them that. Religion is a deeply personal thing to most people, and people do not want somebody else pushing their views onto them about it. So, you must attend one of those fun churches, like Westboro Baptist.

Best Answer

I don't go to church, actually.

Best Answer

If that is what Bible thumper means, and he's using the term.....HE'S PREACHING POLITIICS.

Best Answer

"Do as I say not as I do" .... I understand the comment, but I guess, I'm having a difficult time understanding how this is related to the Bible AND politics. What do these people say to do that they're not doing themselves?

Best Answer

You, as with anybody else, are always welcome.

Best Answer

Your opinion, and yours only.

Best Answer

"Do as I say not as I do" .... I understand the comment, but I guess, I'm having a difficult time understanding how this is related to the Bible AND politics. What do these people say to do that they're not doing- the Bible thumpers - and how is this related to politics?

Best Answer

My opinion about what?

Best Answer

What I'm trying to say is I understand the saying "Do as I say not as I do"when it comes to religion/spirituality, but how is this associated with politics? More importantly, WHY IS THE PASTOR USING THE TERM IF HE ISN'T PREACHING POLITICS. The only people that use that term are LEFT-WING EXTREMISTS who are....ATHEISTIC. You are the FIRST person that I know who "believes" in God and uses the term . Plus, it's only used in on poitical grounds. You're really not making sense to me. You have a pastor that preaches about people who don't follow the word of God, yet they preach it. Interesting. Got it. However , he uses the term "Bible thumper" in order to give this message. Hmmm. Funny thing is the ONLY time people use the term "Bible thumper" is when they're preaching politics. This makes no sense to me. Either you have a pastor preaching politics in a strange way, or you're lying about his usage of term or the meaning of the term in general .

Best Answer

He isn't preaching politics. He is speaking of life experiences of each individual. Either you live in a world full of saints or you have an opinion of yourself equal to a Bible thumper. No where in anything I said did I say my pastor talked politics when referring to Bible thumpers. You brought that into the conversation, as that is why you called me a left-wing extremist. You are so into the Obama hate thing that you can't even remember what you said. Get used to disappointment, as you will have many, many more to come as the GOP is dead, done and buried.

Best Answer

Why do you assume SO MUCH? You don't have a clue as to how I feel about Obama. How could you? I'm not sure how I feel about Obama as of right now. It's impossible for you to know; therefore, please refrain from making assumptions about me. Yes, I did call you a left-wing extremist, because I've read your profile. Perhaps, you're not the true definition of an extremist, but you're a hardcore democrat. The ONLY thing you do here is talk about your views on politics. So be it, but how could I not take notice of this? By the way, I have much hatred inside me , but it isn't Obama who I hate.

Best Answer

"No where in anything I said did I say my pastor talked politics when referring to Bible thumpers." - I know. I'm saying the only people who I've heard use this term except for you are those who are left-wing, atheistic (and proud of it) "extremists". That's what I couldn't understand. You are the first person to use the term "Bible thumper" that believes in Christ. Normally, it is hardcore lefties who use this term.

Best Answer

I'm referencing the TERM itself not the underlying meaning.

Best Answer

I do think he's a psychopath though.

Best Answer

He failed himself, his family, and most of all the Kool-aid Drinking Supporters!!!!

Best Answer

He is a failure because he labels himself as black instead of a person, doing that he has self-segregated himself. EVERYBODY is in a worse position than they were before he became president. He is the worst president since Lincoln.

Best Answer

So, the last Bush left office with this country and its people in wonderful shape, according to your assessment. That is one of the dumbest remarks I have seen on here today.

Best Answer

As a Brit I find the question strange. Why do you think of America as a country of colour? I would hope a good leader would be good for most if not all it's population.

Best Answer

We have a lot of white people, usually white males aged 40-65, that were used to being the first in line, any line. Now they have to stand in line with everybody else and they don't like it. That is the person that asked this original question.

Best Answer

In America it isn't about "color" it is about how the person acts. As a rule a person's skin color is an indication of how a person behaves. 99.9% of blacks are not genetically capable of being a leader or very smart, they are not genetically like that. Time and time again blacks take over a town and within a year all white people have moved out and the town is totally destroyed never to be what is use to be.
Asian people are very smart, work hard, and have pride in themselves as "most" white people are. People who come over to the USA legally are very proud of themselves and respect the law and get their citizenship and try to better themselves and do not look for the government to give them handouts as the blacks do.

Best Answer

My husband applied to be a heavy equipment operator apprenticeship and was turn down even though he passed with a very high score and had the education. The problem was he was told the program would not accept him because there was too many white people and he was put in the back of the line for blacks who were not qualified or who did not have as high a score as he did. He ended up as a Project Manager all his life and made good money, but his heart was always as a heavy equipment operator.

Best Answer

Ah, a pure racist has emerged. What kind of idiot makes a statement about blacks not being genetically capable of being a leader or of being very smart. What school did you attend any? You should ask for your money back, they didn't do such a good job. You are an absolute moron.

Best Answer

If it was a building trades union apprenticeship, then they are bound by the requirements of each state as to the number of minorities they should have. That keeps their accreditation intact as a secondary education facility.

Best Answer

must be his white side that failed,,,

Best Answer

He was just thinking like a typical black is why he failed. If he had no white in him he would not be able to make it to where he is now.

Best Answer

Again, you have made it very clear that you are an moron.

Best Answer

He has failed period!!

Best Answer

The are a few things he hasn't failed. The rich have done well with him in office as has the medical industry. Their fortunes have increased dramatically. He has done a great job of representing illegals and other criminals. His biggest failures are the middle class and poor.

Best Answer

I also should say that he is an equal opportunity president. All the rich get richer, regardless of race. All the middle class and poor get taxed to pay for his programs, also regardless of race.

Best Answer

Well he has given hope to all criminals so that has to count for something.

Best Answer

He has given hope to all criminals because he is black and sees no wrong in their wrong doing is why he has given them hope.

Best Answer

Not surprised. *Secrets*

Best Answer