Dollyfoxx Dollyfoxx 22-25, F 16 Answers Dec 28, 2013 in Politics

I believe it is changing. How I am not sure but I know it is not worse.... I believe Oprah is correct. The old racism will have to die off before we can truly get past it all.

Sorry if this offends anyone that reads this but it is the truth. Some people raised in this mannor will never change they will keep teaching it to their children and so on. I just really hope that todays children see the light and get past it. *Peace*

Best Answer

Peace :-)

Best Answer

I think it's declining, but still it's taken another more mischievous form through beauty products commercials. So I'm not quite sure.

Best Answer

Very VALID point.

Best Answer

ITS INCREASING AND BECOMING MORE SLY RACIM UNDERTONES

Best Answer

Indeed.

Best Answer

ITS SAD TO THINK IN THE 21st CENTURY WHERE STILL BEING HELD BACK BY THESE MEDIEVAL WAYS

Best Answer

Haters gonna hate.

Best Answer

Yes they will lol

Best Answer

Exceeding. Obama hasn't helped the situation much.

Best Answer

In terms of what?

Best Answer

I say yes and no. I would say it is declining, but it still exists. It is the same for us gays, it is getting better, but the hate still exists.

Best Answer

Believe it or not the hate will always exists and we have to live with it everyday. Better, not so much. Coping, yes.

Best Answer

Yes, there will always be those horrible people out there who are so unhappy with life that they will pass their hate and misery onto other people, but those are the kind of people I don't wish to be around anyway. Let them be in their misery.

Best Answer

Enough said hun

Best Answer

It's about the same. Just now the shoe is on the other foot.

Best Answer

The shoe is on the other foot?

Best Answer

Now it's people being beaten and murdered just for being white.

Best Answer

Some of my best friends are negro.

Best Answer

Overall, I'd claim it is declining. In the United States, racism can be found in two places: the South and academic scholarships.

Best Answer

I don't see why people waste time trying to stop it human behavior won't change racism as well as any kind of discrimination will always be here as long as we call ourselves humans.

Best Answer

This is true. There's no harm in discussing issues that we face in society. It's healthy and maybe even beneficial for those who are coping with the situation. Yes, there will always be hate, that's life, but that doesn't give people the right to abuse the truth.

Best Answer

No your right but those people will be punished some time in their lives one way or another bet you Paula Dean regrets saying some things :p

Best Answer