MathMan789 MathMan789 36-40, M 7 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Community

Yes. At least twice, maybe more.

But don't worry, my experience has been that things always even out in the end (whenever that comes).

Best Answer

Not really, I mean, I wasn't fired...but, the last time I refused to play the politics game, I simply told them how disturbed I was by them all, and I walked out...

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

yes. Accidentlally getting on the wrong side of political situations I didn't see coming has, also.

Best Answer

Nope, but it has caused some stares.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Yes, it was totally stupid too. It was for a Tow truck company to boot, the one place where you would think politics wouldn't be such a huge factor but it was.

The tow manager took a liking to me and brought me into his circle of friends. I was pre-warned that if I ever rubbed him the wrong way I could get into trouble. I didn't think much of it, but I started hanging out with him and his buddies and before I knew had the best schedule, a great truck, , long lunches, and started getting recognition for my towing abilites. After awhile I started feeling guilty about this so I started to seperate myself from them thinking no big deal. I worked hard so I felt it was enough to keep my job. After awhile he started riding me, taking me off of calls and put me on his special duty calls, and started hounding me about my truck being dirty..."uh, excuse me, but I just got back from a call so its going to get a little dirty" Plus questioning me about how I washed my truck in proportion to how the truck was parked in the wash stall, but we were all in a rush and had to be somewhere at a certain time so we all did this to save time in having to wait for each driver to finish washing, we would just park close enough to get the water hose to reach so we can all wash together. Well he didn't like that when "I" did it, if other drivers did it was ok, but me NO WAY! So we had it out and of course I got the short end of the stick. Some people are just ********!

Best Answer