Anicia47 Anicia47 16-17, F 12 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Community

When they lie. I just roll my eyes and tune out. Then, when they are concerned i am not paying attention, I get pist. S.T.F.U.! Really? How long are we going to this dissertation on your SONY vision?

Best Answer

Of course.

Best Answer

All the time!

Best Answer

My company had an idiot driver that is now gone finally. He asked how too set the cruise control on his truck too drive in the city. I could only stare at him in disbelief

Best Answer

Yes..

Best Answer

yes it happened to me

Best Answer

Someone told me to kill myself because "I'm a nerd"

Best Answer

wtf ? thats so rude, don't worry about them :) they're stupid ;)

Best Answer

Oh, I got over it after awhile. I knew he was pretty stupid by his horrible spelling and grammar so at least I knew he was a bitter moron who needed to suck the happiness out of anyone else just so he could feel somewhat in control of something.

Best Answer

Thanks though :)

Best Answer

lol good :) i'm glad you could see some people can't

Best Answer

Yes, that is true. I feel bad for those people. I really do. I wish I could help them through it :(

Best Answer

Yes. My best friend does that all the time.. it ****** me off.. she uses words like "double standard" in ways that doesn't make sense and when i try to explain how it should be used and what it means she just says "i don't care, this makes sense to me" so she will continue to sound like a retard just cause it makes sense in her head.

Best Answer

lol thats how my best friend is two except she'll tell me ''I do not understand big words or anything so don't bother'' i just have to roll my eyes

Best Answer

Yeah she says similar things.. I don't really care that her level of intelligence is lower than mine, I still love her, but I hate it when she sounds stupid and doesn't care to fix it..

Best Answer

yeah i know i can't help but love her either but.... ugh

Best Answer

yes and i wound up accidently hitting him with a 2x4. and it really was an accident a funny one but still accidental

Best Answer

lol he's okay right ?

Best Answer

yes we wore hard hats but it was so funny he was even laughing

Best Answer

lol good then

Best Answer