I'm not bored or trying to pass the time, I'm genuinely curios.
anotherpasserby anotherpasserby 16-17, F 4 Answers Jul 6 in Community

My SO texted me something cute.

Best Answer

Then your SO is a keeper XP

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Ok... What would I have to do to make you smile?

Best Answer

I don't think any body can sweety.

Best Answer

I'm terribly sorry that I couldn't make you smile... But I really hope you find someone that will and that you'll have a brilliant day. You seem nice and deserve it.

Best Answer

thank you for saying that dear, but my life doesn't allow for it.

Best Answer

With all do respect, that is nonsense. I have a very difficult life and I still force myself to smile every day. Most people in my shoes would've comitted suicide by now, but instead I try to make people smile. No matter what happens, there's always a reason to be a little happy. Even if it's just a kid who has a funny laugh.

Best Answer

I'm glad that you can. I haven't found a reason to smile for a very long time.

Best Answer

Then open your eyes... You've had the tears to clean them properly, now you can see clearer. Trust me, there's a lot... And if you ever feel lifes burdens is too much, you are more than welcome to message me, I am a good listener. (:

Best Answer

thanks dear I will keep it in mind.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Ok... What do I have to do to make you smile?

Best Answer

Add me to your list of friends then take down your panties so I can spank you

Best Answer

Mmmm, as much as I want to make you smile, I'll have to say no, but I hope someone else will. But if there's any way I can make you smile with all my clothes on, I'll try.

Best Answer

Message me and tell me if you get spankings who gives them and what you have to do

Best Answer

Did you add me to your list of friends

Best Answer

It takes A LOT to be deemed as one of my friends and unfortunitely I haven't had the best first impression of you...

Best Answer

Anyways, I've only been spanked by my friend once, and that was just playful and clean, not really a story to tell. If I misbehave, I don't get spanked, I get beaten. So I am the wrong girl to ask, I am sorryx

Best Answer