I apologize for calling you dude. :-) It's still kind of a nonsensical question though. Do you drive sosadallday?

Best Answer

Yes I drive, but i HAVE to drive- i don't HAVE to go on a cruise.

Best Answer

Um NO. You CHOOSE to drive. :-) No ones putting a gun to your head whe you choose to get in a car and drive. At any rate, you seemed to have missed my point completely but oh well. :-) It happens.

Best Answer

no, if that was the case people wouldn't drive anymore.

Best Answer

If you weren't frightened after Titanic, then you'll be fine.

Best Answer

Titanic frightened me alot! My daughter had gifted me w a cruise 4 my b-day but I don't wanna go now. The Captain left the ship before evacuating the passengers! The lights went off after 5 minutes & The people had to jump overboard to save themselves!

Best Answer

Yeah, I'd rather be on land, I think.

Best Answer

Yeah. I haven't been on a cruise just yet but now I'm a Tad bit weirded out.

Best Answer

No and I am taking a cruise in the same area in August, I'm looking forward to it :)

Best Answer

I've still got my canoe.

Best Answer

nah-the air we breathe scares the shyt out of me, besides I do not see myself ever going on one to begin with. I think I would rather go on a cruise than a flight though my chances of survivng I would think are better.

Best Answer