:)
IMANERDMUAHASTRANGLESTRANGLE IMANERDMUAHASTRANGLESTRANGLE 18-21, M 7 Answers Jun 19 in Community

Someone tries to slander them, but only morons listen to the silly tales about them strangling people.

Best Answer

The tales are true my Dad is a news archiver, theres been at least 3 cases of guys of such description murdering via leg strangulation. 1981, 1993, 2014 (in a small oregon town)

Best Answer

These are just quite silly hoaxes. You cannot distinguish hoaxes and truth.

Best Answer

What makes you think they're hoaxes?

Best Answer

I have a high IQ and a good education, I know logic, and I am objective. Anyone with my qualifications knows these tale are just crude hoaxes. Only people of lower IQ and poor education who are ignorant of logic and have blind biases believe such monumentally absurd hoaxes. Why do you so passionately want to believe such absurdities? You are probably a nerd who loves to hear that some nerds are strong. Wishes do not come true, except in fairy tales for babies. Learn to accept reality!

Best Answer

Nerds have never really had a good stereotype around them, it has often been used as a demeaning term. In fact I think the fact that 'Nerd' and 'Geek' culture is becoming more mainstream and socially acceptable means people like myself can feel less nervous about expressing ourselves.

Best Answer

Not at all.

Best Answer

No people are being stupid and stereotypical.... So same old, same old. And your name is hilarious... Hahaha

Best Answer

No thanks to the Big Bang theory

Best Answer

no

Best Answer