Would love to learn chess ( no one here knows how) scarbble is great! Suck at math, love question type games.

Best Answer

That's almost me to a T. I'm not perfect at math and it's not something that I do every day, but I get the concepts of it and--even if I'm somewhat rusty--I can study up on it and Ace it. Never played Scrabble or Chess, bc of the conservative and wild mixture of the community I grew up in; basically, they had a routine and they stuck to it like glue whatever it was. It was wild and crazy, that's what they did; if it was going to church(even if it was hypocritical living), that's what they did. There was no room for eclectic, new things.

Best Answer

hmmm. What cartridge game?? Perhaps im just slow at processing things :-)

Best Answer

I'll say 'sort of' and leave it at that

Best Answer

Yes.<br />
music

Best Answer

Yes, but I've never required my friends to like the same things I do.

Best Answer

I didn't actually require anything. It's kind of like never being able to be free. It was like that if I had something that I really liked doing--for the most part--I had to do it alone. It was a playing cards, drinking and smoking(weed and lesser things), listening to loud music, and jump the first woman who gave you a chance type of community. That's the type of community I grew up and anything else you had to do alone. I liked playing cards, but the rest was OUT THERE. I couldn't be free in that scene.

Best Answer

Yes! They can be such a kill joy!

Best Answer

That's exactly where I was coming from! They can definitely be! It's hard to be personally free in an environment where people follow the masses or make what you love doing not important enough to consider! Instead of trying what you do out, it's not worth bothering with bc the masses are not with it.

Best Answer

Routinely

Best Answer