tonyzxcv tonyzxcv 18-21, M 8 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Health

just beliefs. no one really knows. It would be interesting to find out one way or another.

Best Answer

...but you already know the answer....you just can't remember it...what is your heart telling you?

Best Answer

My heart isn't telling e anything, or I don't feel it.

Best Answer

what you speak is true

Best Answer

What is true?

Best Answer

what both of what you said is true. I know what I believe, but my heart isn't telling me anything anymore and I don't feel it.

Best Answer

Afterlife's? Well, nobody has really said anything. Although, I do know a person that had a near death experience in their early life....they tell me that they saw angels around them at the time....

What there IS proof of is reincarnation....many people have seemingly lived before and still have those experiences and feelings 'imprinted' on their current life...

However, I will echo the sentiment to enjoy the life you have....help one another....and to love and cherish every moment you are still alive....

:-)

Martika xx

Best Answer

**** the last part of what you said...

Best Answer

Depends upon what you mean. There have been many documented instances of someone being clinically brain dead and then 'coming back to life' with memories and personality intact. Kind of hard to imagine how exactly that is possible unless there is a place to at least temporarily 'park' that stuff.

Best Answer

The way it goes is - a lifetime, death, a lifetime, death, a lifetime, death....do the math, how do you use up all the 'time' if we all are ETERNAL?

Best Answer

I don't understand what you mean.

Best Answer

You are part of a 'source energy' that is eternal, so that means that YOU are eternal...we are all working our way back to that energy and the way that you do this is by experiencing many, many lifetimes until you reach the higher dimensions where you don't die as in 'fall over dead and get buried'...you're more 'energy' than physical at that point...electricity doesn't 'die' when you turn off the switch, does it?

Best Answer

Who would document the after-life? just wondering......I mean if you're there you're dead.

Best Answer

Look uo Sylvia Browne. She is big into spirituality. Her presentation of it is what i base a lot of my own beliefs on because as i read the books it just really felt right in my spirit.

Best Answer

Iam in the hospital for a week already. I got pneumonia from quitting to fast.

Best Answer

Awww. I hope you feel better.

Best Answer

The only thing we have is near death experiences, which aren't very credible. So no, and if anyone says they do, they are probably selling something.

Best Answer