groundshaker groundshaker 26-30, M 10 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Health

I suffer from chronic insomnia. EP helps pass the night.

Best Answer

I know what that feels like. When I go through my bipolar episodes I dont sleep.

Best Answer

Yes , It has helped me to help others in the true spirit of EP Support .

Best Answer

yes it has in some kind of way

Best Answer

Care to elaborate? Its ok if you dont want to.

Best Answer

well i have lived alone for many years and i haven't communicated with hardly a soul until i got the Internet for about a year now and found this site for about 8 months now and i've learned a tremendous amount about people and their thoughts on things and read some stories , some sad ones and some happy ones and i can still be amazed at a 15 yr olds thoughts on something or a very intelligent Q and the compassion people can have for one another is comforting ,sure once in a while there is some crap , but i learned to ignore that and look for the best stuff

Best Answer

Well thats wonderful. Its really helping me to embrace my weirder side and not be so embarrassed about it. After all its a part of me.

Best Answer

i think we all have some kind of weird side

Best Answer

I think its just normal. Who wants to talk to someone who has it all together anyway? Sounds kinda boring to me.

Best Answer

funny

Best Answer

yeah it's helped preserve my sanity in some strange way...

Best Answer

Lol Thats good to hear. It helps me to get some things off my chest. Stuff I can only share with people who'll understand.

Best Answer

YES. in many ways. I hardly talk with anyone or share anything. Reading stories and experiences here make me relate my own feelings and situations I have dealt with. I am learning to express myself and that is the reason I am replying here. This site helps me when I am bored, frustrated, emotional or even when horny.

Best Answer

I know right? I like being able to tell my deepest darkest secrets amoungst people that have the same issues.

Best Answer

Yeah gives me somewhere I can be myself

Best Answer

Me too. I dont have to be ashamed of my issues because Im know Im not the only one.

Best Answer

**** yeah! Now I'm POSITIVE that I'm a creeper. I don't have to wonder anymore....

Best Answer

Lol Thats good. I found out I have emetophilia. You can look that up later.

Best Answer

It doesn't mean brown skin, does it? Because I could'a told you that....

Best Answer

LMAO! No thats not what it means. Its actually kinda gross. Check my groups and stories.

Best Answer

Being aroused by Vomit , Not my style sir .

Best Answer

Yea I know. Its very unusual. Didnt ask to be this way but found out at a young age that certain things made me feel a certain way. Dont know why.

Best Answer

Yeah good luck with that. I say, if it gives you a *****, go for it. I feel like I have a better chance of bagging a shemale now that we've talked. Can't be many people willing to, um - do that, uh, thing you like - for you on command.

Best Answer

No offense, but vampire fetishes are kind of status quo right now. And isn't the blood thing just a step up from "emo chick"?

Best Answer

"emo means that you like certain music genres" and "being emo, it's just not my style" are conflicting statements. One says it's about the music, the other says it's a style one can 'be'. You and I both know that emo isn't limited to a music scene, but has grown into sort of a lifestyle; even your words confirm it. Not that emo is cool at all; because it isn't.

Best Answer

Lol I would never ask. I would never even tell unless I felt like they could understand. Thats not exactly something you bring up on a first date.

Best Answer

Oh cool! High five! Fetishes rock!

Best Answer

I had to leave Evanescences alone because they were making me want to kill myself.

Best Answer

Agreed, all. Music genres becoming lifestyles is for people who are... just bored I guess. Evanescence was hot... how many years ago?

Best Answer

yes when i need to moan haha i just put it on here

Best Answer

Ooo baby youre so naughty. Lol

Best Answer

No. :/

Best Answer

I would suggest finding groups for people who have gone through some of the same things you have. Even if theres no one who can fix all your problems it helps to talk about them and get them out.

Best Answer