Kinda. It did have a reason though: lack of sleep. GO TO BED! It is obviously not good for you to be avoiding it.

Best Answer

sleep dissorder...

Best Answer

me and u have the same head set!!! lol!!

Best Answer

buy this site is addicting and has its claws locked on deep in mi skin!! makes it harder to look the other way.

Best Answer

I've been dealing with my sleep issues a lot of years. I've picked up a trick or two along the way lol

Best Answer

CEWL!!

Best Answer

A rid me of ya? No. I usually have some reason for.the change of pulse rate. Most self inflicted poor modern chemistry caused by me. Or its the flight or fight response. So what's sex? Hmm.

Best Answer

Nope, it always had a reason, didn't let me know sometimes but it had its reasons!

Best Answer

yes I have woken and had heart palpitations and it bounces around everywhere

Best Answer

Sounds like you are suffering from depression, thats why you are so focused on youre body functions, relax and go see a doctor if you are worried bout youre body....

Best Answer

i m not!!! just cant sleep and noticed my heart...

Best Answer

when I was little I could not sleep sometimes and notice my breathing and heartbeat and I whould worry,,,,,, too much. I am glad if its not the case with you then. Get some sleep!!! :)

Best Answer

cant x(

Best Answer