Soossie Soossie 51-55, F 11 Answers Jun 14 in Community

Without the mess I would not have known what life is

Best Answer

Perfect answer. Thanks.

Best Answer

my life has been a complete mess, and I put it back together one step at a time.

Best Answer

:) one step at a time is the best way of doing it.

Best Answer

Best Answer

yes. I am giving up everything and building my life up

Best Answer

Yes. That's the spirit.

Best Answer

Yes. Humpty Dumpty never got together again. I had to forgive. But I did unseat a long-time judge, two prosecutors and a couple of police. I learned how deep-seated religion goes in people, and how easily it is turned on it's false face. I learned that women really do have a greater burden, and that people want your money and do not care how they get it. I learned that people judge ba<x>sed on surfaces and how unwilling they are to admit their mistakes and work to make it right. All negative lessons, but when you are on a spiritual path, any addiction must be broken or else the pull of this level will keep one hooked. Sometimes when you lose, you win. I had to practice love and forgiveness in spite of all these wrongs... alone.

Best Answer

Perfect. Always need to be positive in spite of all the negativity around us. We need to believe we are stronger than all the negative energy forced on us.

Best Answer

Precisely so... that what looks bad can end up being the best, so as to walk with more balance and equanimity.

Best Answer

Oh, and I meant addiction to thoughts, beliefs and egotism. No drugs or alcohol involved.

Best Answer

Thank you wise lady. :)

Best Answer

Very slowly one choice at a time. It is painful as generally you have lost everything and most of your friends by this point.

Best Answer

We can always start from the beginning.

Best Answer

Yes. I made a list of just what was going wrong and what was going right - on the positive side, I was youngish (40 or so at the time), in good health and had huge energy. Then I made a list of steps I could take to remedy the wrong bits and did them bit by bit. Never admit defeat - and it's usually when you just want to cry and lie down that it all comes together again.

Best Answer

Just when you want to give up, you feel the strongest. I have had that feeling.

Best Answer

Yeah - normally a trip to the showers will do the trick..... surprising how that mess goes down the drain.

Best Answer

Physics and spirit work together.

Best Answer

its a mess now,been living with no income for 2 1/2 yrs, im trying to get it together, like trying to work for companies like this christian ba<x>sed home assembly job, i sent them a sample and they approved it but when i sent 100 that was a different story, they sent it back and asked me to fix my mistake, i might try another home assembly job too, if they dont work im in trouble, cause my savings wont last forever, i might have to apply for welfare but cant now cause of my savings

Best Answer