Without the mess I would not have known what life is

Best Answer

Perfect answer. Thanks.

Best Answer

my life has been a complete mess, and I put it back together one step at a time.

Best Answer

:) one step at a time is the best way of doing it.

Best Answer

Best Answer

yes. I am giving up everything and building my life up

Best Answer

Yes. That's the spirit.

Best Answer

Very slowly one choice at a time. It is painful as generally you have lost everything and most of your friends by this point.

Best Answer

We can always start from the beginning.

Best Answer

Yeah - normally a trip to the showers will do the trick..... surprising how that mess goes down the drain.

Best Answer

Physics and spirit work together.

Best Answer

its a mess now,been living with no income for 2 1/2 yrs, im trying to get it together, like trying to work for companies like this christian ba<x>sed home assembly job, i sent them a sample and they approved it but when i sent 100 that was a different story, they sent it back and asked me to fix my mistake, i might try another home assembly job too, if they dont work im in trouble, cause my savings wont last forever, i might have to apply for welfare but cant now cause of my savings

Best Answer