2012blueboy 2012blueboy 18-21, M 7 Answers Jun 19, 2012

Yes one stands out were i dreamt i found a £20 note the dream showed me it would be nightime and in the middle of a significant lane in a certain area in town, the dream came exactly true a few that nights later.

I met a really significant person that night but still dont understand what somethings trying to tell me, why its using money?

Best Answer

I normally would never answer this type of question. I do have a question. Would you he willing to share your experience with me?

Best Answer

yea about five times it's a little weird

Best Answer

Deja Vue

Best Answer

Its happened to me a few times i had a dream about seeing butterflies in the church at my brothers wedding and it come true another one about me finding out i was pregnant and the other night i had a dream of giving birth to a little boy at 7.30 pm i don't know what im having yet or if it will be natural birth because i have had previous c-sections i hope it dus tho

Best Answer