I bloody well hope not.

Best Answer

Look under PRESS down the bottom of the page ... http://www.eproject-inc.com/press.php

Best Answer

Hehehe why! It would be awesome :P

Best Answer

It is fine if it is something you want to promote to the world but not so fine if you are sharing stuff here you do NOT want to see in your newsparper/magazine/tv

Best Answer

I think you should paste this to I WTI Experience Project Group , everyone should be made aware of this. <br />
If I choose to share more about my crazy relatives or that I have a third nipple .. I do not expect see it as an article with EP credited!"!"!!!

Best Answer

I feel violated

Best Answer

Some member here asked me once if she could use one story I wrote as she is a member of a solidarity campaign, I said fine and it is a shame that later I didn't find any trace to her profile apparently she was deleted or whatever, I really wanted to get to know her more!

Best Answer

That is fine if you are asked

Best Answer

I haven't put much worth reading nevermind repeating.

Best Answer

I tend to make flippant, unhelpful comments to journalists.....and everyone else, come to think of it :o)

Best Answer