captaincoke captaincoke 36-40, F 6 Answers Jul 6, 2012

My husband was out of work for two years.

Best Answer

Yup we have a great boss now who is also out landlord. Things are starting to look up, slowly.

Best Answer

Have helped support two daughters and their family when spouse and daughter lost jobs, helped a son pay for auto repairs, helped another son pay for grand-daughter's dental bill, helped a grandson purchase a car so he could work, helped a daughter purchase equipment for her business, family visit each other less, have had adult family move in with us for over a year, provided numerous hours of emotional support to family members that have lost homes and/or cars due to lost of jobs, depletion of savings, and no new employment.<br />
And the financial stress has caused a few divorces.

Best Answer

My wife has been looking for a job for the past year. I'm looking to make a career transition from the trades and into IT. Neither of us are having any luck. I know numerous people out there who can say the same. The economy is in the crapper and is not likely to recover soon, regardless of the outcome of the upcoming election.

Best Answer

Yes, they won't pay my rent anymore or stock my pantry. I'm suffering terribly

Best Answer