fear concurs everyone so yes

Best Answer

Yes. My greatest fear was that my marriage would not work and that I would be left alone. It happened. The good news is, that was years ago. Now that my worst fear has happened (and I survived in one piece), the rest is just life.

Best Answer

no. my biggest fear is spiders, although i used to live in georgia and the poisonous black widow was commonly found in our house i've never been bitten.<br />
my other biggest fear is getting lost in a crowd and that almost happened when i was in high school we had a bomb threat and we all had to evacuate (2400 students plus staff) i got lost from my class but i found my councilor and while hyperventalating i grabbed her hand and wouldn't let go until we got into her office where she let me wait for everyone else to get to class and gave me a pass to go to class late. nices person i've ever met.

Best Answer

No, but it will soon or later.

Best Answer

I got attacked by a dog, which is now my greatest fear

Best Answer

not quite yet

Best Answer