ru4real2 ru4real2 56-60, F 8 Answers Jul 12, 2012

Not at first! Now, I look at things in a different perspectives.

Best Answer

Good for you. That is great!

Best Answer

Good deal. It is great that you have gained from past experiences when some keep making the same mistakes over and over. Thanks for your response.

Best Answer

Some keep making the same mistakes over and over...can you please elaborate?

Best Answer

Well i'm still breathing so I recon it turned out better than I thought...

Best Answer

Breathing is a good thing. It definitely prevents the alternative and it's great to hear you turne out b

Best Answer

That gave me a laugh, but how true!

Best Answer

no it hasnt. looking back now Id just skip being conceived

Best Answer

That is a very sad answer but honest. I wish knew more why. There is a purpose for everyone on this earth and you have to remember that. (God don't make junk). If you need an ear, let me know.

Best Answer

I find that very sad (no harm intended) because there is a purpose for all of us and although we don't always feel it, life's dissapointments usually make us stronger in the long run. Thanks for the response though.

Best Answer

lol god dont make nuthin

Best Answer

At least I still have a dream , I'd be 18 again and still retain all the current knowledge and earned funds , ( Keeps fingers crossed and still hopes ) I Know it sounds kinda out in left field ;0)

Best Answer

Not in left field at all and a very good response. I don't know if I would want to tackle the past again, but a dream is always a great thing. Good response.

Best Answer