Post
rustyfrog rustyfrog 36-40, F 17 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Health

Your Response

Cancel

Nope, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Its the diversions and struggles that define us. It stirs us, and makes us question if what we're doing is truly worth it. If it all went the way I wanted it, well I'd be more mediocre and more counter-intuitively not as happy.

Best Answer

Nice, I tend to agree :)

Best Answer

pretty much.... retired military

Best Answer

hell no,,,I hate myself and my life<br />
<br />
I have never been happy and had to deal with one ****** up issue after another<br />
<br />
the only reason I dont kill myself, Is I have a special needs lil boy who needs me too much<br />
<br />
but I am miserable, always depressed and my bi-polar only makes it worse

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that. Though I'm glad that your love for your boy gets you up each day. It ain't over till it's over,hope things somehow improve for you.

Best Answer

thanx chickadee....

Best Answer

sure - living the American Dream, 2.5 kids (counting bonus child), college, job, and never seeing a possible retirement at the end thanks to all the years of donating to social security - lol

Best Answer

Yes and no.. for the most part, no. But i did predict some of the stuff quite a few years on advance.

Best Answer

To an extent. Financially it has, I would say about 75% of it has. Maybe the other 25 % was just a fantasy.

Best Answer

I'll let you know when it's over...lol...

Best Answer

ha ha,fair enough!

Best Answer

Bugs Bunny said it proper... We should have made a left at Albuquerque

Best Answer

I thought I'd kill myself before I graduated high school.<br />
...This has all been unexpected.

Best Answer

Glad you're still here!

Best Answer

I'm not sure I am. Life's hard.

Best Answer

pretty much......but i set really really low goals

Best Answer

I didnt think I would live this long to be honest.

Best Answer

Same,at one stage of my life anyway

Best Answer

Related Questions