tklawsonpharmt9582 tklawsonpharmt9582 51-55 8 Answers Aug 21, 2011

My wife is happy with my crossdressing, & in the beginning helped me with clothes & make up, but now after many years I do my own make up & even help her sometimes, mostly with applying mascara & eye liner. We share a lot of our clothes , lingerie , jewellery, makeup & perfume, which is a lot of fun. we don't go out together with me dressed very often, but it is exciting when we do. Shopping together for lingerie, heels & makeup is great fun, & seeing the looks on the faces of some of the sales women can be even more fun. AND, our sex life is wonderful !!

Best Answer

I wear a dress or a skirt quite frequently. When I dress I always wear hose (as my wife says my legs are not to be undressed) I wear panties, bra, make-up and a wig. I have the full support of my wife. And, I do my own make-up and pick out my own clothes.<br />
If you do some research you would be able to understand that the need to crossdress was given to us at birth. It is not something we choose. It was chose for us.<br />
On the other hand, my wife absolutely will not have sex with Shirley. Shirley is a girl friend and she will only have sex with her husband. However, she does allow Shirley to sleep in bed on her husbands side when he is gone for the night but it is only to sleep.

Best Answer

Cool.

Best Answer

I'm a guy and would like to dress up as a girl. Anyone would give me suggestion on what to do?

Best Answer

Whats the point of dating a guy that dresses up like a woman ? Why not just date a woman ? ((shakes head)) ,

Best Answer

Another doosie

Best Answer