MeganDerrick MeganDerrick 36-40, F 6 Answers Feb 4, 2013

I was drunk and in D.C., called the number and it turned out it was the White House. <br />
During Clinton's administration. I just stumbled back to my hotel.

Best Answer

OMG! That's so funny.

Best Answer

202-224-3121 WhiteHouse number!

Best Answer

Yes, but I'm the one who put it there. I got hundreds of calls but only four or five guys showed up and didn't flake.

Best Answer

That sucks!

Best Answer

I use to sneak into the girls restroom and write mine there, never did do anygood though. Gal I knew told me she saw it, but she already had it!

Best Answer

have you?

Best Answer

Oh yeah.

Best Answer

Thats hot, what did it say? Damn I wish I had run across you when I was up in buffalo.....

Best Answer

Most would only say it was my name and number. I always ask if they call numbers written on walls like that and why would they? Most get nervous and say they never did anything like that before or they just want me to know that it's written there. If I ask where, they tell me. They're usually suprised I don't just hang up on them. If I press them about anything else it says, I get different answers.

Best Answer

I've written my husbands on the wall and said call after 8 when I was pretty sure he'd be home.

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

sadly yes...on the confessional box :(

Best Answer

That's terrable.

Best Answer