it really depends. Some parents will take unfair advantage of teens by going partying, sticking the responsibility on the teens. But maybe if once in a while the parents want to spend time out, then it is not necessarily taking advantage. It just depends. And even though I don't think teens should shoulder responsibility just so their folks can "party all the time" I also know that teens can exaggerate, quite a lot (i.e. "you're yelling at/lecturing me!" when only one word is spoken in a soft tone...) so.......it just depends

Best Answer

well lets jsut say i do alot of work n get no appreciation from anybody.... she neglects me n acts a complete different person when shes with her MAN n friends that still do teen stuff... i try to help her with advice seeing that she doesnt know anything n has no common sense... i have to watch for her... sometimes she just never listens.. n shes obsessed with texting n is starry of her children...

Best Answer

Having kids and holding the reponsibilities makes most parents age faster rather than being a teen years category

Best Answer

wat i mean is they have fun while your the teen takin care the adults children

Best Answer

And what were the parents doing the first 15 years of your life........ ?

Best Answer

Why bother having kids if you can't use them for these exact reasons?

Best Answer