Seems Mother Nature is confused all over the world this year!

Best Answer

Up here in Northern Alberta we had a brown Christmas which is very rare around here, and it`s almost the end of January and the river hasn`t quite frozen over yet, the hills were bare up until last week and we couldn`t go toboganing but maybe we can now, I`d have to go and check out the tobagan hill. It`s been a very mild winter but last week it was freezing and some ice showed up on the river but it`s still not frozen over yet and that will be a record for our home town.

Best Answer

Not too bad considering the weather man said this is going to be the coldest winter in 900 years.<br />
Best winter in four years mild and temps Ok.

Best Answer

extremely mild. Temperatures have been ranging from 50 to 60 degrees...thats warm compared to last year when GA has several bouts with winter storms in JAN & FEB.

Best Answer

We have been in the 70's all winter, my poor lime tree is confused, it's covered in flowers....hopefully I'll have a lot of limes this year

Best Answer

I live in the Pacific Northwest. We are currently experiencing drier conditions than normal. When it isn't raining here the temperature drops. It also lowers our water table. Where is our ever present rain?

Best Answer

What is this "winter" that you speak of? I live in Los Angeles.

Best Answer