exicute1 exicute1 41-45, M 9 Answers Jan 9 in Dating & Relationships

I used to feel that way, and then I started going out alone. I found that it was easy to meet people that way. I joined various groups and organizations that interested me, went to movies, parties, plays and even out dancing by myself and made lots of friends.<br />
Now even though I'm in a relationship, I still do things alone if my friends or lover aren't interested. It's more fun doing things that I enjoy than skipping them because I don't have someone to do those things with.<br />
When I see people who have the confidence to go alone to events, etc., I view them as being interested, confident and sophisticated -- people whom I want to get to know. I think that others feel the same way when they see a friendly-looking person who is doing things alone.

Best Answer

going out alone is the only way you will make friends

Best Answer

Why would you feel stupid going out alone? Go out and do what you like to do. Have fun. No one is pointing at you and saying, "Looking at the poor jerk who couldn't get a date." Just go out and do your thing. As a side benefit, it's one of the ways to meet someone with similar interests.

Best Answer

I actually enjoyed going out alone when I was single, because there was no one to answer to. Actually, I still get plenty time to myself since me and my bf don't live together yet. Anyway, when you're not dating, you get plenty of time to do everything and anything you feel like. Its a blessing, take advantage of it.

Best Answer

Yep all throughout my university life. Got fat and ugly too as a result. Omg.

Best Answer

I did for a time. Now I'm still busy but find time to date. And I go out alone pretty often. I really enjoy my own company haha.

Best Answer

I have time to go out, but I don't really like being around other human beings and don't stay around them long enough to get to know anything about them.<br />
I still found someone to love, though o.o

Best Answer

not at all

Best Answer