Some people will tell you that hate, anger, e.t.c. is wrong. I say its normal.
keiffers keiffers 46-50, M 15 Answers Jul 19, 2009

anger is normal. hating something during anger is normal. hating or being angry all the time is NOT normal.

Best Answer

It's not good ant it's not healthy, but it's real. We love, we hate, we smile, we cry, we hope and we dread... I mean, we all have a dark side, and those who cannot even admit to that are really naive... to say the least.

Best Answer

Normal....For YOU!....Not for Others!

Best Answer

If somebody has done you a great wrong, as in offended your very being, for no other reason than they chose to, as in you did nothing to offend them, then you have every justification to hate and despise them and there is nothing with embracing and even enjoying that emotion in my opinion. Turn the other cheek and you will quickly run out of cheeks. Treat them with the disgust they deserve. Unless of course they realize their wrong doing and apologize to you personally, then that is a different matter.

Best Answer

Anger and hate are normal AT TIMES. It does NOT mean they are good. What is worse is when you convince yourself that hating people is acceptable and rationalize your hatred away. Then you become a bigot, and that is seldom reversible.

Best Answer

I'd say it's normal I hate religion, sexism, raceism etc. <br />
now, bigotry that woudl be another mater. Say if you hated some one without reason I think that is the hate people speak of when they say it's wrong.

Best Answer

Anger is useful because it tells you that something is not right in your world. BUT you have to use it constructively to find out what is wrong and deal with it. Letting anger consume you is not good, not good at all.<br />
Hate is usually irrational anger. There is something of the divine in everyone, and it is impossible to hate someone if you see that in them. Sometimes your sight can be clouded by anger and then hate overtakes you. Forgiveness is the antidote, and it is more important and vital for you than for the hated person.

Best Answer

emotions are.

Best Answer

Depends on what you're hating. Some things are inexcusable. Like racists.

Best Answer

Like all racists or only certain racists, possible example, "black person hating all whites because of history is not racist ", versus, "white person hating black people because of the over-representation in delinquent behavior prevalent amongst said group.
Both are justifiable but does that make them excusable?
I'd like your take on this.

Best Answer

you are right..hating something or someone is normal.How far one goes with it, is another story. Haters are miserable,dead people. They seem to hate themselves more then anything or anyone.Too bad they can't figure it out and be happier.

Best Answer

Feelings are normal - they are neither good nor bad. Your feelings are your feelings - it is OK to feel whatever you do.<br />
BUT . . . it is the behaviour that comes from the feelings that can be good or bad. If you feel you hate someone or something - fair enough. That is how you feel. It is OK. BUT if you DO something about your hatred - that may not be OK - depends what you do I guess. . .

Best Answer