Lushiro Lushiro 18-21, M 17 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Community

Hate is stronger than love because it involves not only emotion and action, but intent as well. Love involves emotion and action. Love never happens intentionally.

Best Answer

You can make a Fool of yourself over either,You can get in trouble over either one. Either one can cause you to do things you would never Dream of doing under normal circumstances. Both emotions are Strongest,at the Beginning. I think they are EQUAL. :)

Best Answer

It's like being drunk lol. Basically.

Best Answer

Love is stronger. However, their "powers" are not the same (apples and oranges). Hate can be very strong, but in a much different way than love. Love seeks good (and can be very powerful), whereas hatred is more rooted in self.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Hmm good question. I would say equal....yet I think hate can do the most damage in your life.

Best Answer

Exactly

Best Answer

I believe Love and Hate are either ends of the same pole, connected and never to be broken.<br />
The absence of both is apathy. I prefer L&H.

Best Answer

Love is so much stronger...I try to stay away from the hate because it's such a negative emotion.

Best Answer

Definitely :)

Best Answer

they're two sides of the same coin

Best Answer

That's what I think.

Best Answer

Love Conquers All !

Best Answer

Equal. If you do them properly they're both a lot of commitment.

Best Answer

Right :)

Best Answer

Hate is far more powerful than love. You can hold onto it and never let go. It will keep you warm at night and feed when hungry. It will never leave you no mater how you treat it. Hate asks nothing of you except that you remember it. Hate never needs your help to hold on. Love can be taken away. Love will leave you. Love relies on others and they give and take it. Love is far stronger it can stop hate.

Best Answer