No job is worth sacrificing your health for. You could either talk to the boss and see if there is any lighter duty you could do, or look for another job.

Best Answer

It's weird. I know the only reason I have this job is the last guy couldn't handle it either! The company just doesn't seem to care. It's easier (apparently) to just keep replacing people like worn out tires. But, if the job were cushy, I would never have gotten it because the other guy wouldn't have blown out the way he did.

Best Answer

Listen to your body and QUIT!!! No job is worth your health!!! If you are old enough to retire do so. Get happy and the body will repair itself.

Best Answer

I agree with Mike. I finally realized the toll my job is taking on me. It's time for a change. I have stayed for insurance purposes but the fact is I probably wouldn't have the health problems I have if I didn't work there. Stress is a serious health risk!

Best Answer

Have sex with a umpa lumpa. That fixes everything.

Best Answer

fake an accident and go on the sick

Best Answer