By overdoing it, my body has started saying, "No more." But I don't want to be seen as a whiner! I like this company and want to stay. Yet, I know that what is asked of me is greater than anyone can endure for long. Muscle spasms in upper back and neck are making it impossible for me to continue hustling thousands of pounds of goods at the same rate while working at 36 degrees F. in the dairy cooler.
AquarianMime AquarianMime 56-60, M 6 Answers Feb 17, 2011

No job is worth sacrificing your health for. You could either talk to the boss and see if there is any lighter duty you could do, or look for another job.

Best Answer

It's weird. I know the only reason I have this job is the last guy couldn't handle it either! The company just doesn't seem to care. It's easier (apparently) to just keep replacing people like worn out tires. But, if the job were cushy, I would never have gotten it because the other guy wouldn't have blown out the way he did.

Best Answer

Listen to your body and QUIT!!! No job is worth your health!!! If you are old enough to retire do so. Get happy and the body will repair itself.

Best Answer

Start by taking some calcium/magnesium/vitamin D supplements for the muscle cramps. Then take two ginseng capsules a day to help your energy level. Take a melatonin at night so you will get some good quality sleep. Start each morning by drinking two glasses of water, the first one with fresh lemon juice in it. And then, with your newfound energy...call in sick for a day or two and go out there and find another job!

Best Answer

I agree with Mike. I finally realized the toll my job is taking on me. It's time for a change. I have stayed for insurance purposes but the fact is I probably wouldn't have the health problems I have if I didn't work there. Stress is a serious health risk!

Best Answer

Have sex with a umpa lumpa. That fixes everything.

Best Answer

fake an accident and go on the sick

Best Answer