I recently became really fed up with my older sister's behaviour - but this isn't anything new. She has bullied me from a young age and physically and emotionally abused me as a child until my 20s. She belittles her husband infront of me and fights with him almost every single day. She is an intensive care doctor but thinks that everyone is beneath her and stupid and useless. Last year she got married and called me many names because I chose a different colour to wear - she called me a cu**, told me to die, and threatened me I feel as if all of that abuse has made me stand up for myself but she takes is as arguing back which is what happened this past weekend. She argued with me at dinner over something so stupid and got in her car leaving me, my boyfriend and her husband stranded at 11 pm at night waiting for a cab. She wants to talk but I really have had it and have nothing to say....
kitty7259 kitty7259 26-30, F 7 Answers Aug 18 in Parenting & Family

I have brother like that. Avoid her but be civil when you see her. Barely civil.

Best Answer

I'm a really forgiving person by nature. I forgave my boyfriend for cheating and it has made our relationship stronger. But that was something I wanted to work on and move on from...This I don't want to work through. She is so toxic and negative. Anything I say will set her off.

I feel like this relationship is unsalvageable

Best Answer

give her a piece of your mind, and then move on, who needs a sister like that.!

Best Answer

I feel the same way about my sister. She is nothing but a whiner and complainer and I am tired of her.

Best Answer

Then just let her be. Dont beat yourself up for your choice..find peace in your realization that you are better off.

Best Answer

Thank You

Finding peace from this will help me. I just don't think she will take that as an answer. She has ruined her relationship with my parents and put my father in the hospital from a nervous breakdown. She has a professional relationship with my brother because he is a doctor because she ruined her relationship with him as well. Now its my turn I guess..

Best Answer

estrangement...that's how my sis and I get along

Best Answer

so sad ? how can i help u

Best Answer