I have brother like that. Avoid her but be civil when you see her. Barely civil.

Best Answer

I'm a really forgiving person by nature. I forgave my boyfriend for cheating and it has made our relationship stronger. But that was something I wanted to work on and move on from...This I don't want to work through. She is so toxic and negative. Anything I say will set her off.

I feel like this relationship is unsalvageable

Best Answer

give her a piece of your mind, and then move on, who needs a sister like that.!

Best Answer

Then just let her be. Dont beat yourself up for your choice..find peace in your realization that you are better off.

Best Answer

Thank You

Finding peace from this will help me. I just don't think she will take that as an answer. She has ruined her relationship with my parents and put my father in the hospital from a nervous breakdown. She has a professional relationship with my brother because he is a doctor because she ruined her relationship with him as well. Now its my turn I guess..

Best Answer

so sad ? how can i help u

Best Answer