I could really use some advice.. education problems :/ ....would you recommend it? Or someone willing to help, I guess I need an outside perspective, I would appreciate it
Kramirez7 Kramirez7 18-21, F 11 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

There are two types of psychics, those who just rip you off and those who are mental.

Best Answer

Spot on!

Best Answer

I knew you were going to ask this question

Best Answer

Yeah yeah yeah lol

Best Answer

yes...shouldn't be taken seriously....very entertaining

Best Answer

Nobody has! What you need is a counsellor. Education is too important to rely on a self-aggrandising, lying or deluded person.

Best Answer

I did go to an advisor. She was helpful but I'm still confused with what paths to take. I guess I'm just looking for an answer... I don't want to waste time. I hope to find that answer soon

Best Answer

Ask exactly what is bothering you about your educational choices or lack of. This is anonymous as far as the world is concerned. You may get some idiotic replies but a gem may be among them. Psychics are charlatans or mentally unstable people, the last resort of the weak. genuinely wish you the best of luck in your future matey.

Best Answer

Thanks :) just posted a story. Hopefully you are right and I receive some helpful information..

Best Answer

Im sure you will, just know what is sensible and what is stupid. An education in itself. My deepest regards.

Best Answer

Yep enjoyed it and she was close on a lot but wouldn't ba<x>se decisions on it

Best Answer

Well I really don't know what I'm doing most of the time but I don't let that stop me

Best Answer

I would not and I have never.

Best Answer