Christheman9000 Christheman9000 18-21, M 10 Answers Aug 17, 2011

Yes! And, to be honest, it was the first time I ever used a vibrator and is definitely not going to be the last. I have never tried using one until finally, just before this past Christmas, my husband bought me one. My husband is in his mid 30's, I am 50ish and, in being a bit older than him, tend to be a bit more conservative. That is, however, until he married me and wrecked my conservative ways. Like with tattoos, body piercing, breast implants and a vibrator. The vibrator he bought me is a purple strap on, remote control butterfly. It sat in it's box on my dresser for weeks until the first week this year. i finally removed it and decided to wear it out in public under my clothes. We were going out for the day and I dressed up extra special. I wore my snug, red leather mini skirt, black crochet sweater and black stiletto pumps. Under that I wore my red leather shelf bra, red leather garter belt and stockings. I strapped on this little vibrator and put my red leather thong over it. However, I quickly changed my mind and removed the thong and only wore the vibrator. I did not tell him prior to leaving the house that I was wearing the vibrator as I planned to surprise him later. I turned it on just after leaving the house, setting it on low vibrate. I found it very hard to sit still in the car as it was vibrating a way and doing it's job. We went to a movie, did a little bit of shopping and finally wound up at a restaurant for a late lunch. While eating I had to do a fashion repair as I had popped a front garter belt strap. I did it right there, while eating, with the table covering. My husband asked what I was doing. I had my skirt partially pulled up on one side and my husband took a quick peek under the table to see what I was doing. That is when I spread open my legs so as to let him see that I had this vibrator strapped on. I thought he was going to choke when he seen this purple butterfly up by my crotch right below my trimmed red bush. Not a word came out of his mouth, but he definitely approved. I pulled the small remote out of my pocketbook, slid it across the table to him and told him that he was now in control. I may control the tv remote at home, but he controls this remote. He wasted no time increasing the vibrating and I really liked that. After lunch we went to Macy;s shopping. Shopping for me, of course. I could not concentrate on anything I was looking at in the store and I was praying that the batteries would not die, which they didn't. This went on all afternoon. He got his jollies just knowing what I had on underneath and that he controlled it. For me, I was just plain totally aroused. When we got home later were both primed up and ready for a

Best Answer

That's really really hot. i can't even imagine how horny you would be after wearing a butterfly all day. i imagine the inside of your thighs would be quite wet

Best Answer

Horny and wet? That is an understatement! It is extremely erotic, especially if wearing under a tight leather miniskirt. If you think it makes me horny, then you should see what it does to my husband. My husband is always ready anytime and anywhere, and after wearing a vibrator all day it is no out of the norm for him to either pull my skirt up, our pull it off, remove the vibrator and mount me! Recline the seat in Mercedes, or in his truck. Anywhere is fine for him! Me complain? Absolutely not!

Best Answer

I need one of those lmao I am always horny no matter If my hubby Gives me sex every dam day grrr Think about ways to get off 24/7

Best Answer

Get one! I wear mine all the time in place of a thong while wearing a skirt. Just always carry spare batteries!

Best Answer

Yes in college class I came during class with a built in remote underwear vibrator

Best Answer

Yes. I have a butterfly vibrator which goes under your panties and can be remotely turned on or off. Sometimes I wear it to the mall or the movies or if I am going on a long plane trip and have a ball. The hard part is hiding my ******* as they tend to be rather intense with this vibrator. Also, sometimes I have been known to develop a wet spot so I need to be careful what kind of clothing I wear over it.

Best Answer

yes. several times actually! one of my most common places is to sit on one while driving.

Best Answer

yes i'm a schoolgirl and love doing this, i am old enough for sex so don't worry boys, i love sticking in a remote control one i have loads so can never remember the names so i just sit their in my uniform in class and wonder who notices i once saw that a nerdy but cute guy saw and i told my girlfriend (yes i'm bi) and we both had an idea i went up to him after class and said come with us and so we went to the most secluded part of school and i gave him the remote and he said what is this for and i said just turn the nob he did and i orgasmed immediately my girlfriend him and me then went back to his and had a ********* we are now a couple of three and have fun all the time i have also had a few group events with three lads in me at once and 5 girls and my boyfriend so am up for anything

Best Answer

I'm sure most of your classmates would *** in their pants if they knew what you had going on under your skirt. I can't wait to hear more ;)

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

You rock Baby!

Best Answer