Have been to several. Most were like that of drinking giggling and playing games. I have been to a few with some very close gfs and we played our own games after the others had gone home.

Best Answer

i used to be an agent and sell them and i loved getting people to try them in front of others

Best Answer

Absolutely! We do it all the time! Why not make sex fun? Teach each other and watch each other!

Best Answer

Been to a few ages ago, no not had that happen, Just loads of wine, laughter, silly games and dancing.

Best Answer

Yes, I tried out all the vibrators on the tip of my nose. Apparently that's the place to test them in the company of others but mostly, It was an excuse to drink too much wine and talk about sex and men all evening... I want to have another now lol

Best Answer

I attended one but no trials of sex toys at the party, only a lot of girls talking dirty and discussing boys and men's coc*s and b*lls, I bought a roger rabbit 4 speed vibrator.

Best Answer

The only thing we got to try out are the cremes and lotions. The games were totally fun though!

Best Answer

never been to a party, but would love to try my bag of toys on you

Best Answer

Wouldn't it be much more fun to attend in the company of men rather that hiding among the clitorises?

Best Answer