YoursTrulyLina YoursTrulyLina 18-21, F 3 Answers Mar 10 in Dating & Relationships

no, but I know people who are

Best Answer

Ohhh okay..so it does exist! Lol

Best Answer

I was... until like... almost a year ago. First love, and first GF too.

Best Answer

Awhhhhh..what happened? If you don't mind me asking that is..

Best Answer

nah its ok... funny. I'm actually feeling sad about it today. I think we just went our seperate ways. Like she was always trying to help me cause I was shy, and I was always trying to help her get more confidence. But she got tired of helping me, and she couldn't say no... and eventually I kinda just went on a journey to figure myself out. And I did! I'm not shy and I'm totally ok now. But she found someone else, and I think she just got so tired of everything. I feel happier actually without her... but its sad, cause we have a lot of misunderstandings, and she can't even talk about it. And I like to talk. Its a long story.. and I'm skipping a lot. I'm feeling sad about it today, since I feel like we aren't friends anymore. We had sort of an argument, this morning. She's happy now, but I just never thought it would end like this.... sad... :/

Best Answer

and honestly... thanks for asking... I've been sort of weepy about it all day. Down.

Best Answer

Ahhh I see..well I think you have gained more than you have lost! :) everything happens for a reason..at least you have the confidence in yourself now! But thank you for sharing! It means a lot to know you shared this very personal story with me :)

Best Answer