swt30 swt30 18-21 6 Answers Oct 3, 2010

i have had sex with my sister with mum watching us

Best Answer

when I was thirteen, me, my two brothers, dad and uncle all f****d my mum at the same time. Ever since then Ive been obssesed with sex. Right now im in bed with three lads, searching dirty stuff!! :)

Best Answer

I ****** my mom several times. It was totally hot. Maybe a bit overwhelming too but that was the fun of it. I could write a book.

Best Answer

I haven't but I think it would be really hot if the circumstances were rite and by that I mean not all people that want to have sex with a parent or parents should or will. A number of factors affect this such as: Does the family unit have both parents. If the family unit does have both parents is the parent of the same sex willing to share and if so at the same time, or separately. If the other parent isn't willing to share are you willing to jepordize your family and go behind their backs. Will it be a one time thing or an additional full relationship. etc, etc. So that narrows the numbers of people that actually do sleep with their parents down.

Best Answer

Males after the juvenile animal is born tend to do three things if they stick around, they will eat the baby, try to mate with it, or kill it. That's why most males of species once the impregnation is over with they leave. Makes me wonder why we should expect humans to be any different. <br />
No I've never had those feelings. I do get feelings that when I was a child something happened. Such as memory loss, panic attacks when I think about it in detail, plus strange physical and mental evidence, and dreams of being raped by my father. Exactly what I don't want to deal with when I'm already totally messed up.

Best Answer