kiraratabz kiraratabz 22-25, F 13 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Travel

Go and say, "I hate America. Give me asylum.."

Best Answer

Nope sorry I don't know I have lived here my whole life in Canada and never wanted to leave to another country before.

Best Answer

Yay Canada! I am not to sure myself, but Im glad you want to be a part of this country :)

Best Answer

being born here is the easiest way.

Best Answer

Be born here :)

Best Answer

get a job up there first and get a work visa, once there you can apply for residency...<br />
I have duel citizenship as my mom is canadian.....and have a brother there.<br />
if need other ideas let me know

Best Answer

Thank you. . Is there any easy way?

Best Answer

that is the easy way, unless of course you go there illegally and stay.. and why do you want to go there by the way?

Best Answer

To feel the freedom

Best Answer

then you must find a way to get here first and then you'll be able to find what you seek

Best Answer

I know if you have lot support letters it puts in a better place on the list of people in waiting.. <br />
The other thing you could do is get married to a person in canada but i think your better off with getting support letters.

Best Answer

canada is beautiful but its not cheap there

Best Answer

So where you want to be a citizen?

Best Answer

canada

Best Answer

Need ppl in the medical field pretty bad..

Best Answer

Make an application through the Immigration Canada office...it's not hard to become a citizen legally and it solves so many problems further down the line.

Best Answer

Yes but it takes long time .

Best Answer

It takes long time for that process.

Best Answer

Yes but during that process you can stay in the country if your need is great...persecution back home for instance.

Best Answer

marry a canadian men.

Best Answer

How though i need to pay them?

Best Answer

no,i know you are sexy, this is enough.....

Best Answer

if you are willing to be a live-in housekeeper, there are plenty of men willing to give you a greencard wedding

Best Answer

after you take the green cart and make a few favours to him, you can divorse friendly....

Best Answer