Hydrate

Best Answer

done and done...ty

Best Answer

Aspirin works everytime without fail.

Best Answer

Do you have: Sinus problems? A decayed(ing) tooth? An infection? Ear trouble? A worrisome problem? Try to triage the cause(s) so that you may be better prepared to answer the questions of a doctor. I hope you get better. Take care. S. D.

Best Answer

I think it's a combo of things....stress, bad sleep (my neck hurts) and dehydration. Thanks for the help everyone

Best Answer

Try Extra Strength Excedrin. It blasts headaches in a relatively short time. Also Tiger Balm and Migrastix might help. Good luck: I'm a chronic headache sufferer and feel bad for you!

Best Answer

I would say go for a walk to reduce your stress. Do a breathing exercise. Breath in through your nose and have your stomach to out. Then exhale and have your stomach go in. Do this while lying down with your eyes closed and think about your naval point. This is called belly breathing and will relax you.<br />
You can always try Tylenol. Look at your diet too like did you stop cafine in soda or coffee. Get some extra rest.

Best Answer

What about drinking something with caffeine? That helps me.

Best Answer

That is because you get low on caffeine if you drink those sort of drinks.

Best Answer

I don't have that issue because I never get low on caffeine, Tea is all I drink, nothing else.

Best Answer

Make sure you are drinking plenty as even slight dehydration can cause terrible headaches. If it a regular thing or goes on for more than 3 days get it checked out by your dr

Best Answer

will do

Best Answer

Tiger balm tubed into the temples work a treat

Best Answer