Just wondered because when I answer questions I answer honestly and sometimes I think I may offend. I thought if someone has a question they would prefer an honest answer instead of a BS one. Am I wrong?
scardycat1968 scardycat1968 41-45, F 11 Answers Dec 23, 2013 in Community

not me personally that i know of... but chances are you have offended SOMEONE... *grins* not exactly hard to do.

Best Answer

yeah true

Best Answer

I write what I think is funny and I write from a sense of popping a balloon or a sense of injustice, whether it's about yourself, or whether it's about something else. It's my worldview; it doesn't mean that everybody has to

Best Answer

Another fine quote, but you missed the end. Your copy/paste only partly worked *agree with it*

Best Answer

dokely

Best Answer

It all comes down to the fact, that if your to honest in answering, some people cant handle the truth, dont worry if it offends, speak how you feel

Best Answer

I do and I think if someone asks a question then there fishing for opinions they would perfer a honest answer not a sugar coated 1

Best Answer

So very true, you tell it how you see it, to much of ***** footing around get straight to the point

Best Answer

You did not offended me. I sometimes, get irritate people ignorance, thats all about it. I can't speak or control another MIND.

PS: Honesty is the best Policy.

Best Answer

Honesty is the best Policy thats the way I think 2

Best Answer

I'm offended that you asked in I'm offended. Its a case of a double offending, but I will have satisfaction! *Throws down gloves*

Best Answer

see it was just a matter of time b4 I offended someone lol dam santas gonna bring me coal

Best Answer

Don't mess with Santa, he's a tough old coot.

Best Answer

Not wrong. Honesty isn't a bad thing, unless it is accompanied by back biting nasty uncalled for rudeness.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

If you have not yet, odds are you may at some point. Some people do indeed get offended easily. But, of course, honestly is usually best.

Best Answer

I try not to offend but if I do Id perfer that person told me than just get all sh1tty

Best Answer

I agree. But, unfortunately, that's how some of EP rolls.

Best Answer

Whoa! Let's take this outside!

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

hey its freezing out here Im going for a hot drink want 1

Best Answer

You have insulted my honor. For that, you shall die!

Best Answer