Zuniper Zuniper 26-30, M 31 Answers Apr 26, 2011

If your wife agreed in advance that you have the right to 'use' her at any time, even if she resists, then it isn't rape as you are acting within your rights as defined by your relationship. Otherwise, it is wrong and unforgivable.

Best Answer

force = rape.<br />
Biting down = revenge.<br />
Enter at your own risk.

Best Answer

You are lucky she didn't bite it off.

Best Answer

Unless you are having a fantasy and a safe word has been put in place to replace the word, then anything after the word NO, is rape, end of story.

Best Answer

Unless this was consensual & that's the way she likes it & has told you so, then:<br />
I think SHE is the person you should be asking whether or not she thinks you "raped" her. <br />
When a bride vows to obey her husband she has given him a great gift in my opinion. It's <br />
your responsibility to recognize & avoid abusing it.

Best Answer

Would you consider it rape if she "forced" you to EAT her vagina and suck her? Put youself in her shoes for a second and consider the alternative. You would also be OBEYing her vow. Part of that vow is to HONOUR and CHERISH as well, is it not. I believe that, even in marriage that unconsentual sex is rape. Forcing her to "DO YOU" against her will is definatly beyond what should be considered "VOWS". Unless she is into that roll play... then yes, you have violated her!

Best Answer

I've been the wife in that situation. Ya, it's rape.

Best Answer

Yes it is.

Best Answer

Yes. It is a rape

Best Answer

If she didnt consent to it, it's rape. If she agreed to be "taken", then that's fine. But then that is what I would call "mock" rape; in that she has agreed to be raped and enjoys it.

Best Answer

not in texas

Best Answer

Only a cretin would force someone into such an act against their will. There is a special place in hell for such a person.

Best Answer

One of these times you'll get bit.

Best Answer

Why would you violate her trust like that? Its one thing to have rough sex. I love rough sex. But he would never again have access to me if he ever violated my trust.

Best Answer

ok , maybe i dont understand your culture but when you ask us if something done in force is rape, then by definition it is -- look it up

Best Answer

Why would you do that?

Best Answer

Why would I do that? Well one reason is that she is so wonderful at giving pleasure that way.

Best Answer

Force==rape.

Best Answer

Na she asked for it anyway just by having a mouth.......what do you think you stupid ****

Best Answer

Iknow that my answer to your question will not set well. It is my belief, and I live it, that a wife is mandated to sexually please her husband. I do not believe that anything or any kink of sex you make her do is RAPE. It is her job to satisfy you. I married my wife when she was 18 and I have raised to understand her role as my wife and sexual partner. I give her anything she desires and I demand the same from her. Her training has included many forceful events but with each one she has learned and grown. It is your job to train her.

Best Answer

i havent heard a cerimony that included the word obey, in just the female vows in twenty years. beyond that , sorry even if she vowed to do it in the usa theose vows are cerimonal not litiral. soooo if you FORCED her to either though intimidation or assault. its rape

Best Answer