Benyce Benyce 22-25, F 12 Answers Aug 18, 2012 in Image & Weight

Eat more, but eat healthy. You don't want to put on unhealthy weight. No matter whether you are trying to lose weight or gain weight, eating a healthy balanced diet along with regular exercise is still best for you.

Best Answer

Thks for your support

Best Answer

i hope i had this problem of yours!,,haha..

Best Answer

tell me 1st how you lost your weight

Best Answer

Go to a health food store and purchase Whey Protein powder. That will help. Have had this problem with two of my kids as they are slight and one is an athlete and the other got sick after glandular fever and needed to put weight on. They both have very fast metabolism and the athlete is constantly training as well and the whey protein helps to combat that.

Best Answer

Thanks for the help, will try and see what happens

Best Answer

increase the intake of high calorie food

Best Answer

Thks johnny

Best Answer

kINDa same here..

Best Answer

Stop stressing and eat food you like, in abundance.

Best Answer

Alryt dear, thks

Best Answer

And in overabundance too!

Best Answer

why u want to gain weight back?

Best Answer

Cos i luk very thin lately, and everybodys complains about it

Best Answer

define thin in your eyes?

Best Answer

Try the protein shakes my doctor told me about I was just telling someone else I'm 86lbs and my doctor says to gain healthy weight so u should do the same<br />
Make a smoothie it's easy just yogurt fruit Nd ice and protein powder u can get at those gmc I think it's called or what ever health food stores costco sells them too<br />
Just drink lots of that every morning w breakfast and work out nothing huge just maybe try jogging in the morning or swim!! Or just to use the stairs instead of escalator just look for ways to get active and u will retain muscle weight no not like diesel muscle weight just healthy weight in the good spots <br />
Don't eat fatty foods trying to gain weight it's not good for u hope I helped oh and it works the shakes work for me at least I have lupus and get sick a lot sometimes my weight drops to the 70's from being in the hospital and this trick always helps me catch up and stay balanced

Best Answer