abdulji abdulji 31-35, M 34 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

How many people were in that nudist camp again?

Best Answer

I'm a nudist. This can be a normal occurrence on any given day.

Best Answer

oh yes, more than 10....

Best Answer

where and how ??

Best Answer

isn't that too eprsonal? yes it is too personal to answer here

Best Answer

ok give me 1: WHERE

Best Answer

not for you to know.....suckah

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

A lot more, growing up, at my hospital check-ups, all us patients had to *****, and wait to be weighed and measured, boys and girls in the same room, plus their mom's, dad's, brother, sisters and the doctors and nurses...

Best Answer

Yep. When I count family members, all the people from gym class for five years, the medical check ups when I was very young, and the people who have seen me at the nude beach, the total is probably way over 100. Most of these people were men, so their opinion does not concern me.

Best Answer

more than 10 at a time, on more than 10 occasions

Best Answer

Who cares?

Best Answer

The only two to see my naked were my parents..until I got old enough to bathe myself and go to the bathroom alone.

Best Answer

Ten people all at one time? NO<br />
Ten people in my entire life? YES

Best Answer

Lots more.

Best Answer

yes, I'm sure none were impressed

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer

Alot more

Best Answer

I don't think so but possibly. The doctor who delivered me for sure, probably a couple nurses in the room at the time, mom & dad almost certainly, my little brother peeked through my window when I was dressing (once that I know of anyway), my boyfriend last week. Doesn't add up to ten but it's possible my grandparents might have bathed and changed me when I was too young to remember - so it is possible, maybe even likely

Best Answer

Too many to count. It doesn't hurt. Nobody turns into a pumpkin seeing a human being.

Best Answer

ba<x>sed on the fiscal success of therapists, I'm going to say yes.

Best Answer

yes care aides & people in the hospital

Best Answer

From birth? Yes without a doubt ;)

Best Answer