Kitty4190 Kitty4190 22-25, F 11 Answers Jan 24 in Embarrassing & Funny

Nope but people loved it pink

Best Answer

I've always been a brunette.

Have never considered being a blonde and I will never be a blonde.

Best Answer

I've never been a blonde

Best Answer

I see brunettes mostly at my place. I am close to Mediterranean sea. But no never treated differently. My gf is brunette. My mom is blonde :)

Best Answer

Been a blonde for a few months.... I was getting hit on the same as a brunette.... Now, as a redhead I was deflecting come ons and pick up lines left and right.

Best Answer

Not quite the same but, I have noticed a huge difference in the way people, especially women, treat me now that I shave my head, as to when I had a full head of hair.

Best Answer

Bald is hot!!!!

Best Answer

REALLY...I keep hearing that...but I don't see a line of women out there waiting their turn to hit on me...LMFAO They did before I lost my hair...and they always tell me it looks hot...but I think it's just them trying to be nice...I don't believe shaved is hot at all...but thanks for trying to be nice...

Best Answer

I was married to a bald guy for 21 years. He already lost a lot of hair by the time he was 25, I thought he was sexier without the hair. He has no trouble with the ladies since we separated.

Best Answer

I guess because I was a real hippie...long hair and all...and lost mine due to chemo and radiation, I have a difficult time accepting my hair loss.

Best Answer

That really sucks!!! I'm sorry that you've been dealt that hand. I hope the chemo is working and you're not getting too sick from it, and that you're in a 420 state. As far as the hair goes... I love the old chrome dome.... but do take the time to tan your scalp in summer, hat head looks funny...

Best Answer

LOL...yes...I am naturally olive skinned to begin with and tan in the DARK...LMFAO...

Best Answer

I was a brunette. My hair sometimes looks blonde now that it is turning white. I definitely get more attention now despite my age.

Best Answer

I am a brunette and I get along just fine.

Best Answer

I've always been a blonde.

Best Answer