abstraction abstraction 51-55, M 7 Answers Jul 3, 2011

Not personally, but the Movie Gas Nation introduces us to several. Having your kitchen water faucet burn a continuous flame is quite a thrill, i would bet. and all that cancer, and the barren soil, all because of crappy workmanship and ground water polution.

wait till one of the big aquifers like in new york state or in texas gets contaminated by the poisonous chemicals they use in the fracking processes. with millions of people affected, it will eventually get the attention it deserves.

Best Answer

Not directly, I know what it did to water supplies and I know groups that are raising awareness about it. The chemicals used are kept secret, but the truth is leaking out.

Best Answer

No, but I know abouts its hazardous impact and its no joke

Best Answer

OK when the hydraulic jack slips and the car lands on your leg that should do it.

Best Answer

Are they fracking oil fields were you are? Is there issues with your water supply because of this? Or are you talking about natural hydraulic fracturing?

Best Answer

is that like one of your imaginary balls smashing your head in?

Best Answer

:) no, it's a little worse than that. It's another thing to thank **** Cheney for.

Best Answer

take him hunting

Best Answer