sunshinemadz sunshinemadz 31-35, F 12 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

not till now

Best Answer

It was never a problem in my past relationships. But for the one im currently in, its religion. Im pentecostal and full gospel.

And my woman is an athiest. It was the main problem in our relationship for years because i loved my religion alot but i wanted to be with the one i love. I gave it up for her and it wasnt easy. It was very hard actually. It hurt.

Honestly i feel hurt and bad about it but i feel really free now. Because i always felt so ashamed of myself. I wanted to be myself but i wanted to follow my religion. Life is a ***** sometimes lol But anyway :D How about you?

Best Answer

It's never been my problem especially in my religion.. Im a catholic and his atheist.. He sometimes go with me to church and im astonish for that his there standing next to me.

Best Answer

Oh yeah. Thats good :) Youre lucky. Keep him. I wish you both the best

Best Answer

oh salamat :) means thank u

Best Answer

In my relationships it has never been. I have been in three relationships since University. Except one my last two have been were Caucasian. If at at all there was an issue it was my mum who was against it as they were both older to me. My ex was 11 years older and was half Jewish. It was towards the end that she wanted me to under go some ritual that I did not accept...but race etc was never an issue during the first two+ years

Best Answer

yes my roommates husband is from africa -very stressfull somedays

Best Answer

Yes .. For others tho x

Best Answer

Differences will always be a source of stress in a relationship. You need to figure out how to solve them.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Just the language barrier... He talks Aussie lingo, and I learned English in Wimbledon, but I speak French.. That's certainly why my husband gets along with my Mum, as they cant understand each other!!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

differnced yea but they work themselves out if not then it just dosent happen

Best Answer