Anonymous2day Anonymous2day 36-40 9 Answers Apr 19 in Doing Good

I am guilty of doing this to other people. I'm going through alot and sometimes , instead of dealing with my own problems, I get angry at others. It's just I'm so angry about what I'm doing and how I'm acting , I vent on others. It's bad , I know , and I need to stop.

Best Answer

Thank you for admitting that. That may shed light on why I was falsely accused.

Best Answer

the other person has issues, i'd bet on it

Best Answer

Yes big issues. I knew that but I did not expect to be accused of such horrors.

Best Answer

what happens to me is I beat myself up over and over and over for doing something or what im not doing , and then a person tells me im not doing what i need to , and since I already feel bad before they open their mouth , it's just salt in the wound. Since I've beat myself up , anything someone says , even nice things , are taken as hurtful comments.

Best Answer

I wonder if that is what happened to this person I was helping. I thought she was doing a great job and praised her to no end. then I got hit over the head with accusations over it.

Best Answer

my own sister told me i need to get a job and get away from mom . it was her way of helping me . it was great advice , i get procrastinating and im afraid. Like my sister , you were trying to help. And good for you . You did a good thing .

Best Answer

Bad and good is all relative and sometimes can only truly be judged after the event, for what it's worth when my ex and I were still together she told everyone she was going to leave me, we decided to split and whilst she was preparing to move out, I found someone else and boy did the amicable break up change and I became public enemy no 1, I would like to think I maintained my dignity!

Best Answer

All the time but I'm more of a grey area.

Best Answer

Yes, and I was only trying to help. I was accused of things I did not do.

Best Answer

Yes.....smh.

Best Answer

All the time my friend.... all the time.

Best Answer