Pewa Pewa 26-30 8 Answers Jul 30, 2012

try to spy on him maybe his really cheating on you

Best Answer

If this is every night, I think you have to listen to yourself and trust your instinct. If you have so little trust of him, there is a reason.

Best Answer

You should be able to sort this out yourself. I know it sounds odd, but take your pick from these options; You want rid of him ; it appeals to you; he is cheating; he is lying about a `friendship`, he is cheating on you but not sexually, maybe finance; he doesn`t love you any more; you don`t love him any more.

Best Answer

insecurity

Best Answer

The problem is that, in my past relaionship, these is exactly what i use to dream about until i found him in bed with another woman. Its really frightening to me because in my dreams, i end up killing the woman. Wehave talked about it, and he is of the opinion that im just being insecure and that maybe I should see someone. My question is however, why am i having this dream over and over?

Best Answer

peaceful ?

Best Answer